Established and Well Known Biotechnical organization looking for TOP TALENT that posses 4 key traits!
Customer Service Driven. Mechanical Aptitude. Experience or Interest in the Science Field. Ability to travel up to 75% of the job.
Does this sound like you?! Give Spherion a call TODAY to learn more about how your career is ready to EXCEL with this local Frederick team!
Great salary and benefit opportunity; based on experience.
- Perform maintenance, repairs, and installation of various laboratory equipment, systems, or technologies
- Review and update reports for all field completed jobs
- Analyze and review your findings; and either repair on spot or take additional steps for speciality resolution and corrective action
- Exceptional customer service to all clientele for an above satisfactory experience
- Provide excellent communication; both written and verbal to both the client and company management
- Refer additional services or sales as needed or appropriate
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Field Technician
- Laboratory Equipment experience
- Bachelors degree in Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, or comparable experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude; technically inclined
- Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written
- Able to travel up to 75% of the job
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to continue to learn, further your knowledge, and expand your skills through active coaching
Give Spherion a call TODAY at 301-694-7700 or apply directly below HERE!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.