Responsible for the financial integrity while ensuring an accurate and timely close of the P&L and balance sheet. Accountable for ongoing development and maintenance of product costs; partner with operations to trace costs back to underlying business activities
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing the financial accounts including monthly accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
- Analyze manufacturing variances to understand financial performance in cooperation with operations team and identify improvement opportunities
- Responsible for managing and updating standard costs in local ERP system; costing support will include actual products as well as new product inquiries
- Support and provide input into planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Produce ad hoc reports as required to enable decision making
- Troubleshoot issues with local ERP system along with operations and IT staff
- Monitor inventory cycle count program and conduct periodic audits
- CPA and/or MBA
- Prior ERP software experience.
Bachelor's degree in relevant business or technical field
3+ years of experience with financial controls in a manufacturing setting
5+ years of experience with cost accounting for discrete manufacturing
Intermediate knowledge of cost accounting and financial accounting
Working knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in MS Excel
Detail oriented and organized with demonstrated analytical ability
Proven ability to hit deadlines and work within constraints
Willingness to collaborate with functions outside of finance
Ability to communicate complex topics in a concise fashion
Apply with us today at www.spherion.com/apply/75102 or call (217) 359-4488.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.