Spherion Gainesville, FL has clients looking for Fiscal Professionals to join their Gainesville, FL team. You will be responsible for a wide variety of accounting functions. Let's get to work.
Temporary with the possibility of a permanent position
Schedule: FT, M-F, 8am - 5pm
Salary: $15 -25/hr
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton --email@example.com
- Prepare, monitor, verify and balance budgets, records and reports
- Verify, input and retrieve financial data transactions
- Prepare basic checks for payments
- Perform analyses and/or reconciliation of AR, AP, accounting and billing system problems
- Calculate, prepare, issue bills, invoices and other financial statements
- Resolve complex billing issues
- Receive, record and cash, checks and vouchers
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- 2 - 5 years experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Proficiency in data entry with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skills to verify accounts by reconciling monthly statements
Are you ready to start your next career? Please apply online at https://www.spherion.com/apply/75796/ or call us at 352-378-2300 to inquire about our job opportunities.
We offer Medical, Dental, 401(k) and bonuses! We pay weekly!
Spherion Gainesville, FL is a drug free workplace.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.