The Professional Division of Spherion Mid Ohio is partnered with a local manufacturing facility in Mansfield, Ohio seeking a Fixture Maintenance Technician to join their team. This opportunity pays between $14-$20/hr. based on experience. Additionally, Weekly attendance bonus of $2/hr. regular hours and $3/hr. on OT hours .
*This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. If selected, NEVER go through a temp-to-hire process!*
Visually inspect all fixtures weekly, tow motor certification.
What does a Fixture Maintenance Technician Do?:
- Inspect robotic fixtures per schedule and document on check sheet.
- If repair is needed and cannot be completed at this time, document and notify maintenance supervisor.
- Maintenance technician will schedule maintenance to be performed and the supervisor will post on maintenance scheduling board in the maintenance office.
- If locator pins need to be replaced, notify maintenance supervisor, quality, and tool room for immediate containment plan implementation.
- Supervisor will post necessary repairs on maintenance scheduling board in maintenance office. This will remain on the board until tool room notifies maintenance that repairs are completed.
- Be sure to date all comments for repairs to be scheduled and performed in a time manner.
- Any and all other jobs/duties as assigned by the Supervisor.