We are looking for an individual with extenisve amount of forklift operating experience.
The schedule will be: Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all downstream equipment to meet or exceed company
established Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) expectations and customer quality expectations.
- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when entering the production area.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) when entering the production area.
- Safe operation of all fire extinguishers.
- Report all unsafe acts or conditions to Shift Production Supervisor immediately.
- Participate in safety training as scheduled and provided by the company.
- Obey all machine guards and safety warnings.
- Responsible for producing and/or packing the best quality product at all times.
- Ensure all production meets or exceed customer standards and expectations.
- Ensure all production is properly labeled and/or tagged.
- Ensure all non-conforming products are placed on hold with proper hold documentation completed.
- Perform data collection of quality measurements as directed or when necessary.
- Ensure all quality checks are properly completed and recorded in the NWA Quality Monitor or a plant
specific form at the scheduled intervals.
- Communicate out of specification conditions to the appropriate personnel.
- Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance tasks as outlined by the plant PM program.
- Proactive in addressing machine inefficiencies during preventative maintenance.
- Ensure downstream equipment is clean and in `showroom condition? after preventative maintenance is performed on production equipment.
- Continually evaluate equipment for improvement areas. Tag components or parts that need repair, replacement or improvement as outlined in the Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM) guidelines.
- Proactive in addressing housekeeping issues on the production floor and production equipment.
-Perform scheduled downstream production equipment changeovers as outlined by the plant production
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Various Shifts Available)
Attention to detail
Able to stand for 8 hours a day
Atleast 2 receent and consecutive years of forklift experience
Must have a valid Drivers Lisence
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.