We are hiring a forklift operator/warehouse worker to work with our client in Saint Rose, LA. The schedule for this position is Sunday-Thursday from 4:30PM- 2:30AM. The Night Warehouse Associate is responsible for the operation of power equipment for the purposes of shipping, moving, locating, relocating, stacking, receiving and counting product stock. They are also responsible for hand-loading or stacking product stock without power equipment when applicable, and any other duties that may be assigned. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Perform receiving duties
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move items to proper storage locations
- Pull and prepare items for shipment or replenishment
- Perform all picking duties
- Hand load product onto power conveyor
- Inspect and ensure that product being loaded for shipping meets the customers receiving requirements and will transport safely
- Restock product to rack, module, and bulk locations as instructed by VMS system instructions and procedures
- Using power equipment
- Recoup damaged/broken product
- Receive and record return and will call items
- Load, unload, move, stack, store and stage products using a forklift, slip sheet machine, order picker, or other power equipment.
- Use an order picker will require activity of heights up to 25 ft.
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and product
- Actively support & participate in all warehouse safety and safety committee requests
- Assist when requested, for any and all inventory control requirements (ie: physical inventories, cycle counting, security verifications, etc.)
- Perform any and all other warehouse functions when requested by management.
Working hours: 4:30 PM - 2:30 AM
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- 1 year cherry picking experience
- Picking and packing experience
No Degree Required
- Forklift Experience
- Cherry Picking Experience
If interested in this position apply today and give our office a call at (504)-455-6565
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.