We are hiring Fulfillment Clerks, for a growing business, that will be responsible for getting product properly shipped daily. In this job, you will be critical in the shipping process and position yourself for a long and successful career. Learn more below and apply.
- Individually follow and enforce all company safety policies and procedures.
- Creating Bill of ladings.
- Moving skids systematically.
- Fulfilling material request.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Computer and software skills, particularly with WMS and MS Word and Excel.
- Computer literacy, including word processing, spreadsheet software, and database applications.
- Must possess good organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- An excellent rapport with customers.
- The ability to handle customer complaints in a professional and calm manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking, and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working in an office/administrative setting is a plus.
- Perform simple math.
Apply online and then call our office.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.