The organization is looking for a SQL/.Net (Full Stack) Developer and support analyst that has at least 8-10 years SQL Application development experience and experience with Microsoft C, C++, C#, .Net, and VBScript.
Candidates should demonstrate recent SQL Application development experience in a SQL 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2019 environment.
Work Experience Desired:
At minimum of 8-10 years' experience designing, data modeling, building, and deploying solutions in a Microsoft SQL 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2019 environment using tools noted in the requirements section
Experience with Microsoft C, C++, C#, .Net, and SQL
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Location: Enon, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
A minimum of 8-10 years experience in the following;
- SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2019 application development
- Experience with Microsoft C, C++, C#, .Net, and VBScript
- Strong experience TSQL Scripting
- Strong experience with SQL Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) management, including data-driven subscriptions
- Experience with SQL Profiler
- Performance / TSQL trouble-shooting and tuning
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (strongly preferred)
If Degreed, preferred Major: MIS or Computer Science
Core Job Responsibilities:
The SQL/.Net Developer will be responsible for:
- Reviewing project requirements
- Documenting and presenting design solutions
- Constructing solutions
- Unit and integration testing of solutions
- Certification and user acceptance testing of solutions
- Deploying solutions to production
- Providing support for solutions
- Resource may be on a pager rotation for support purposes
- Database Administration
- Microsoft DBA certification is a plus
- Java experience
- Experience with common source control
- Power Shell
- Outstanding verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate equally effectively with business and technical team members
- Excellent team skills
- Excellent written communications skills
- Must be self motivated working with a sense of urgency
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.