As a Warehouse Clerical Support Administrator, your job duties will include inventory audits, packing products, heavy computer data entry and communication between teams. In this role, you'll manage direct-to-customer orders using email and phone correspondence as well as internal client specific systems.
* Inspect products, materials, parts, and supplies delivered for proper quantities, good condition, and accuracy.
* Data entry to setup & process shipping documentation.
* Completes daily shipping & receiving reports.
* Strong communication and decision-making skills
* Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
* Provides additional backup support for the Production warehouse.
* Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
* Must be able to work in cooler(36 degree)/warm environment.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Strong Organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous logistics experience a plus
* Bilingual Preferred but not required
* Ability to learn new software programs and work with multiple operating systems
* Must be able to type 35 wpm
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office
* Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
* Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
* Able to lift up to 30 pounds without accommodation
We offer weekly Open Interviews on:
Tuesday - Thursdays
9:30am - 11:30am
1:00pm - 3:00pm
Cant make it during those times or you want to skip the wait....
Text us today at 863-667-0800 to schedule an interview!
We are located at:
1925 East Edgewood Drive
Lakeland, Florida 33803
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.