An assembler, assembles small parts together in a repetitive motion by utilizing hand tools or machinery.
- Produce quality products in a safe manner to meet daily quotas
- Inspect and assure that the products are made correctly
- Produce standard requirements in a timely manner
- Insure that area is clean at all times
- Perform other tasked assigned by supervisor
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Communication, basic math and reading, team work
No Degree Required
- Lift up to or between 20 to 40 lbs.
- Use of hand tools and operate machinery
- Able to walk or stand for a minimum of 8 hours
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Minimum one year experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
Same day interview! Apply Now or Call at 903-586-2277 for More Information!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.