Spherion Technology specializes in IT staffing and recruiting and that's all we do. We understand the importance of hiring the best people. With over 70 years of workforce expertise, we are a locally owned company backed with the support of a global leader in recruiting and we have one goal – to match the right talent with the right client.
Our Wasatch Front team is in search of a tech savvy, high volume IT Recruiter to support the placement of professional IT candidates on fixed-term contracts, rather the more traditional permanent placement roles. These roles include (but not limited to) Contract, Contract to Hire, Temporary, and Temp to Hire. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, results driven setting and understands the value of sourcing quickly and placing efficiently for high volume, short term roles with the ability to ramp up or down on short notice. If you enjoy the challenge of hiring a lot of great people in a short space of time and working with a large number of applicants, this role is for you! High energy with a contagious enthusiastic attitude is a must.
- Identify and recruit qualified IT professionals for short-term assignments/projects (contract, contract to hire, temporary, temp to hire).
- Perform recruiting activities for technology positions such as matching candidates to requirements, reviewing resumes, phone screening, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Collaborate with the IT leadership team to learn and share best practices.
- Proactively contact and recruit prospective candidates to establish relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities.
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals.
- Manage growth of new business and maintain existing business by initiating and developing strong relationships with contingent employees to optimize quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years of full life cycle, high volume recruiting experience, preferably in an IT support role
- Working knowledge of technology/technical skills/roles with an insatiable appetite for continuous learning
- Proven success in high volume recruiting, sales or other metrics driven environment
- Outside the box thinkers with the ability to identify challenges quickly and provide solutions on the spot
- Ability to prioritize your workload and work with minimal supervision while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Ability to sell candidates on the company/position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to successfully all pre-employment screening
Call to Action:
Come join a team of dedicated professionals serving the local greater Salt Lake City area! We are a collaborative team of professionals and talent connectors. We value individual contributions and celebrate team winnings by offering a comprehensive benefits package to include medical/dental/vision plans, PTO and incentives paid out weekly to reward your hard work.
Spherion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.