The Professional Division of Spherion Mid-Ohio is partnered with a strong company in Mansfield, Ohio seeking an Inside Sales Engineer to join their team.
This is a full -time opportunity with a salary being offered up to $100K depending on experience and background. The Internal Sales Engineer is the expert technical resource for the internal and external sales teams and is responsible for actively driving and managing the application evaluation stage of the sales process. The role operates as a bridge between the customers and technical/engineering teams and has a comprehensive understanding of the products being offered to clients.
Are you seeking a new challenge and interested in working for a global industry leader? This job may be for you!
*This is a DIRECT HIRE position, NEVER go through a temp-to-hire process! If selected, DAY ONE you are this companies' employee.*
- Prepare quotes, enter orders, and provide excellent customer service to inside/outside customers.
- Prepare quotes in accordance with controlled prices, discounts, terms, and conditions.
- Review customer orders for correct pricing, discounts, terms and conditions, part numbers and prepare for order entry.
- Act as a liaison between the company and the clients.
- Respond to all customer requests for order status, emergency shipment of parts and service kits, operating instructions, drawings, documentation, and bills of materials.
- Respond and document customer complaints and returned materials via phone, fax, or email.
- Use expertise to maximize proper inventory practices and increase efficiencies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mechanical engineering preferred or 5+years of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a technical environment preferred.
- Can work alone and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize workload, muti-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Possess technical/analytical skills