Spherion, in partnership with American Family Insurance, is currently recruiting for a temporary Insurance Financial Specialist. This is a long-term temporary role. The schedule can be flexible between 8am - 6pm CST. This position will be a hybrid role working 1-2 days on-site to assist in processing checks.
Working in the American Family environment means also helping to represent their brand. They believe in protecting dreams. They believe everyone's dream is worth protecting. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that!
This person will be:
- Ensuring the accuracy of data entry by reviewing the work of peers
- Processing changes to accounts as requested by the team
- Reviewing bank deposits for accuracy
- Documenting accounts with financing notices
- Taking phone calls from our agent customers
- Paying statements to carriers
- Sorting mail-
- Check Deposits
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Familiarity with MicroSoft TEAMS
- Accounts Receivable knowledge
- Accounts Payable knowledge
- Proficiency/Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to team and willingness to learn and take on new tasks as needed
- Accounting/Financial background
- Understanding of payables, receivables, etc..
- Proficient in Excel
- Willingness to learn new tasks - be proactive
- Effective communication skills
If you are an individual with a financial acumen be it from banking, accounting, finance...this could be a role for you!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.