Spherion Staffing is looking for Inventory Clerk / Sit Down Forklift Operators to begin work IMMEDIATELY at one of the leading logistics companies in the industry in Whitestown, IN.
This company is:
A Fortune 500 company
Top 10 Most Admired Companies in the World
Has an unbeatable benefits package for permanent employees
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 4PM - 12:30AM - $23/HR
The Inventory Control Clerk II w/Forklift performs daily, weekly and monthly inventory cycle counts and compare to information in the Warehouse Management System to verify quantity, location and part numbers match. They also perform bin validation as required by the customer and perform annual physical inventory per customer contract.
- Utilizing an RF device to perform physical inventory cycle counts.
- Cycle count a variety of serialized/non-serialized electronic device and accessories.
- Cycle count raw materials to determine available materials on hand to facilitate electronic repairs and ensure that the company does not over-purchase or fall short of needed raw materials.
- Compare bin contents to Warehouse Management System data to identify discrepancies.
- Research and resolve cycle count discrepancies identified during cycle count.
- Perform safety checks for equipment use such as forklift, order picker, scissor lift and VNA.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10?s and 100?s.
- Ability to count up to 1,000. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situation with only occasional or no variables.
- Create and distribute daily cycle count reports to operations management.
- Train and assist as required.
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
1. High school diploma or GED preferred.
2. 2 years of experience using Warehouse Management System.
3. 3 years of experience performing cycle counts.
4. One year of forklift operating experience strongly preferred.
5. Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
6. Ability to train and certify on one or more warehouse equipment within 60 days of hire.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Customer service driven.
9. Strong team player.
Apply Today! Once you apply, call or text 317-843-2512 to get started asap!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.