We are hiring an Inventory Associate for a successful building material distribution business in Clayton! Review details below and apply if interested.
- Managing inventory by stocking and cataloging products
- Performing quality checks on stored inventory and discarding inventory that does not meet the standards
- Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with management and other stakeholders in the business
- Reporting discrepancies in inventory
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Exceptional math and analytical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet software
No Degree Required
- Computer know-how and various software programs
- Microsoft Excel
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Coordination skills
- Team player
Apply online and then call our office at 919-873-5588.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.