Spherion Technology is in search of an IT Sales Development professional to assist with the growing demand for professional, short and/or long term technical contractors throughout the greater Salt Lake City area. The IT Sales Development Professional is a seasoned IT sales executive that has experience leading initiatives to generate and engage new business with an aptitude to close sales. Preference will be given to local experts in business development with intimate knowledge of the local IT community, including market trends and current business needs for short term/project related IT roles.
Spherion Technology specializes in IT staffing and recruiting and that's all we do. We understand the importance of hiring the best people. With over 70 years of workforce expertise, we are a locally owned company backed with the support of a global leader in recruiting and we have one goal – to match the right talent with the right client.
- Daily planning and firm in execution of outbound marketing: calling, emailing, and social media work with targeted buyers of technology staffing services.
- On-going contact with companies to understand their staffing requirements and contract professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional service.
- Contact potential clients through, warm calls (existing clients), cold calls and emails. Occasional client visits.
- Grow long-term trusting relationships with clients and foster existing relationships.
- Maintain with exactness a record of your daily work in CRM to measure activity and results.
- Report to the Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly/yearly goals.
- 4+ years of business development experience or Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of related experience, preferably in the IT industry
- Self-driven with a solid work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Revenue and metrics driven mentality
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Client centric personality, always seeking to create positive customer experiences at every stage
- Strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Established connections within the local IT market with a robust network of IT leaders/influencers
- Recruiting and/or Staffing Sales experience
- Experience in identifying and the placement of short term and/or project related talent
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
Come join a team of dedicated professionals serving the local greater Salt Lake City area! We are a collaborative team of professionals and talent connectors. We value individual contributions and celebrate team winnings by offering a comprehensive benefits package to include medical/dental/vision plans, PTO and incentives paid out weekly to reward your hard work.
Spherion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.