OVERVIEW: Help installation, maintenance, and repair workers in maintenance, parts replacement, and repair of vehicles, industrial machinery, and electrical and electronic equipment. Perform duties such as furnishing tools, materials, and supplies to other workers; cleaning work area, machines, and tools; and holding materials or tools for other workers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist Mechanics and Machine Operators with daily production/ maintenance operations.
· Fulfill requests and work needs as assigned by Operators, Mechanics or Supervisors.
· Complete assignments timely and effectively.
· Maintain a safe working environment.
· Participate in staff meetings.
· Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
COMPETENCIES - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.