The Leasing Coordinator position requires a dynamic individual to provide lease up services for a multifamily complex are responsible for managing lease aspects like screening applications and ensuring compliance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Greets all prospective residents and shows apartments
* Handles all leasing, marketing and customer service responsibilities
* Focuses on converting leads into effective leases by outreach, prospecting and lead generation
* Processes applications and lease renewals
* Provides tours of community to prospects, using persuasive techniques to highlight community amenities and property features
* Coordinates work orders with the maintenance staff
* Meets with Property Manager on a regular basis to report progress in accomplishing set goals
* Completes market surveys and area competition shops
* Coordinates schedule with Property Manager and Leasing Coordinators to ensure there is office coverage during operable business hours
* Provides a five-star customer service at all times
* Attends to all calls and messages immediately
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Education & Experience
Associates degree (A.A./A.S.) in Business or related field
Equivalent combination of education and experience required
Real Estate experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Applications
Yardi experience required
Action and results-oriented, enthusiastic
Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required
Excellent organizational skills
Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence
Ability to meet stringent deadlines
Send Updated Resume with interest to email@example.com
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.