Spherion is seeking a self-motivated and organized Property & Casualty CSR for a local insurance agency! Great opportunity for advancement & to further career. To be considered, you must be licensed in property/casualty insurance.
Pay is $17.00- $22.00/hr and the schedule is Monday- Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm.
- Running personal & insurance quotes
- Presenting new business & renewal quotes to clients
- Service existing clients as needed
- Solicit other lines of business for account rounding
- Process claims as they come in
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude
- Great verbal & written communication skills
- Efficient with Technology
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Works well with others
- MUST have Property & Casualty License
- At least 2 years experience as an insurance CSR
- In-depth knowledge of basic insurance coverage
- High school diploma/equivalent required
- Must submit to background check and drug screen
Please register at www.spherion.com/apply. Once you've registered, please come to our office at 4020 Call Field Rd Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-4pm for a prescreen interview. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.