The Professional Division of Spherion Mid Ohio is partnered with an organization located in Huron County, Ohio seeking a Machine Operator/Line Technician to join their team.
Hiring for both 2nd and 3rd Shifts with a starting pay range of $26.30/hr.-$28.91/hr. based on skill set assessment with a wage progression map as a part of your career path!
**This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. If selected, day ONE you are this companies employee; NEVER go through the temp-to-hire process.**
The Machine Operator/Line Technician is responsible for the set-up, adjustments, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting of the assigned zone within the organization.
What are the duties of a Machine Operator/Line Technician?
- Conduct proper handoff with the prior shifts' Machine Operator/Line Technician to prepare for the upcoming shift.
- Start shift paperwork at the beginning of the shift run & at end of shift using ERP system.
- Set up machine, lubricate, adjust, or perform changeover as needed to maintain proper run of product, quality standards, and speed to meet/exceed goals.
- Call Plant Maintenance as needed for higher scope of mechanical or electrical work.
- Responsible for ensuring supplies are filled & maintained on the line.
- Conform to all quality standards and work instruction.
- Participate in the Root Cause Analysis process as needed.
- Assist with rework for the department.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Machine Operator/Line Technician:
- Minimum of four years of machine operation within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems that occur on machines.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds in a shift.
- Able to work 12-hour shifts as needed.