Spherion Ogden is looking to hire motivated General Labor Helpers and/or Machine Operators in Pleasant View, Utah.
Pay: $18 - $20 DOE
Shift: Swings 3:30 pm - 2:00 Am Monday - Friday with OT on Saturday as needed.
* Enter tag information & specifications into the machine's computer
* Quality checking and control to ensure that required specifications are met
* Communicating with loaders to ensure a smooth workflow
* Ensuring that the machine is operating at optimal production
* Daily & preventive service & maintenance
* Train and operator multiple machines for future advancement
* Ensuring all orders are being picked in a safe and timely manner
* Clean and organize
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM
* Previous forklift or electric pallet jack experience is a plus but not required
* Rebar experience
No Degree Required
* Must be able to stay on task with minimal supervision and take accountability for productivity.
* Basic math, reading & writing skills
* Able to stand, bend, and lift throughout the shift
* Company is willing to invest in and train the right candidates that can offer reliability, excellent work ethic, and show a willingness to learn.
For more information call or text WSR to 801-825-1100 to get started. Please, send an update resume to Kaimoore@spherion.com subject WSR
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.