Spherion Staffing is currently looking for a machinist. The successful candidate will work our CNC machines, manual mills, manual drills, and manual lathes for projects for industrial facilities throughout the world.
- Skilled in CNC machining including mills, drills, and lathes
- Skilled in Manual lathes, drill presses, and mills for small to large equipment
- Communicating with Shop Supervisor on machine repairs
- Strong math skills for inputting dimensions into CNC machinery
- Analyzing blueprint or other documents to make sure final products matches the draft
- Understanding of how the machine works to keep maintained and functioning properly
- Other duties as required
- Basic troubleshooting
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
- Great sense of urgency
- Good communication
- Deliver quality parts within the estimated timeframe given
- Be able to think quickly and critically in response to scope changes
- Maintain regular contact with supervisors
- Experience with CNC and manual drills, lathes, and mills
- Valid driver's license/State ID
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- $19 - $25+/hr (exact rate to be determined based on experience and qualifications)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
If you are interested in applying for this position, please TEXT us at 318-340-0005 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.