New opportunity with premiere manufacturer in Moncks Corner as an immediate perm employee. This opportunity will require a resume and interivew with us and our customer. Excellent company and benefits!! You need experience with quality of work visual inspection and making machine adjustments.
With direct guidance in a team environment, responsible for operating one or more production
machines working from blueprints, sketches and route sheets.
- Make simple setups and perform repetitive machine operations (including reworking parts) such as
- cutting, shaping, deburring, forming, drilling, reaming and smoothing parts.
- Make minor adjustments
- and report improper machine functioning or cutting action for correction.
- Align and fasten parts using standard fixtures where established methods are followed.
- Set feeds, speeds and depth of cut to machine quality parts.
- Perform operations such as reaming, tapping, spot-facing, chamfering, countersinking, and
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Visually inspect parts for burrs and damaged machine surfaces.
- Remove burrs, sharp edges, tool marks cracks or other irregularities from machined parts.
- Inspect parts for conformance to specifications by visual examination and the use of gages or other
- measuring instruments.
- Accurately and regularly perform Statistical Process Control (SPC) requirements.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly
- Perform other related responsibilities.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY WITH AN UPDATED RESUME!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.