Make an impact as a Maintenance Mechanic in a thriving team. Our client, located in Dallas, PA, is in search of committed professionals to enhance their maintenance operations and ensure maximum machine efficiency. In this pivotal role, you'll engage in a wide array of tasks, from executing emergency repairs during production to diagnosing and resolving equipment issues. This is your chance to make a significant contribution in a fast-paced, innovative setting.
- Participate in training activities and learn company processes & procedures
- Support productivity by accurately reporting production, repair, and machine maintenance information
- Perform emergency and scheduled maintenance repairs on production equipment and facilities
- Ensure safety and adhere to all safety rules, including Lockout Tagout and Confined Space processes
- Use a variety of hand & power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment
- Collaborate effectively with team members to achieve smooth workflow and maximize machine up-time
- Covers a variety of machines such as spot welders, lasers, brake presses, weld robots, finishing systems, and forklifts
- Demonstrate strong communication, listening, and comprehension skills
- Fri,Sat,Sun - 3:30 PM - 4:00 AM
- Degree from a technical college in a related field (preferred)
- Ability to read & interpret schematics and drawings
- Proficiency in using measuring tools
- 5+ years of proven experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Experience working with electrical systems
Apply now to explore this exciting opportunity!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.