We are looking for a full time, direct hire Maintenance Tech in Curwensville, PA!
- Troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of industrial machinery
- Do a variety of general maintenance activities including welding, plumbing, basic construction, assembly and disassembly of machine components, and general preventative maintenance
- Work with other members of the department and outside contractors on the installation or removal of equipment
- Provides diagnostic evaluations to manager
- Works with department managers on prioritizing repairs and general maintenance activities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Trade school or equivalent on the job experience in 120 or 480 volt electrical systems
- Experience with hydraulic systems
- Ability to do basic welding
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must have own basic tools(an annual allowance is provided to purchase additional tools)
- Ability to do a variety of physical activities, including lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent bending, stooping, climbing, and other physical activities both indoors and outdoors
If this sounds like you, apply today!