We are hiring Maintenance Technicians with mechanical, electrical, or HVAC backgrounds in an industrial/plant setting. A Maintenance Technician inspects equipment, and systems for any issues. They schedule repairs for faulty equipment. They conduct preventative maintenance and follow all safety protocol. Inspects, operates, adjusts, calibrates, and repairs equipment, pumps, valves, air compressors, meters, and equipment control panels.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Document maintenance done on machines and equipment.
- Inspect wiring, repair pipes, troubleshoot equipment, and install new equipment.
- Follow all safety and PPE requirements.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping by insuring his or her assigned area is kept clean.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Familiar with saws, grinders, hand tools, drills, and forklift operations.
- Identify and understand pipe, piping system, and pipe fittings.
- Minimum of 1 year maintenance experience required.
- Must be able to stand for 12 hour shifts and lift up to 40lbs.
Apply now! Then call us at 361-541-5522!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.