Spherion Staffing & Recruiting is recruiting for an Industrial Mechanic and two Maintenance Technicians for direct hire opportunities in the Millbury, Massachusetts area. This is first shift position.
Heavy manufacturing environment- Moderate to high temperature fluctuations, and industrial work setting. Employees are required to work standard 8 hour shifts with overtime as legally required. Overtime may be offered from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
The Maintenance Technician will perform the following duties routinely, efficiently and effectively to successfully help achieve the high quality of product required here at CHT.
- Visually tests, inspects and troubleshoots equipment and facilities with various devices and tools.
- Ensures preventative maintenance assigned is completed as required.
- Ensures all installations and replacements are done in accordance with manufacturers specifications as is applicable.
- Completes assigned work orders in a timely manner, communicates trouble regarding these to the maintenance manager.
- Coordinates with other team members effectively including all non-maintenance related personnel.
- Completes all applicable safety, health and environmental procedures before working on a project.
- Completes all regular OSHA or certification training in a timely manner.
- May perform other various facility duties specific to the facility's needs as required by management such as cleaning, maintenance or administrative duties as they occur or when needed to temporarily replace other employees.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Preferably has a welding license/certificate from past experiences. Familiar with torches and welding rigs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Speak, write, and understand English proficiently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively throughout the day.
- Proficient computer data entry skills
- 0-2 Years experience facility, mechanical, or industrial maintenance experience for Maintenance Technicians
Apply to this Job Posting for immediate consideration. The company offers benefits, competitive pay, and a tremendous opportunity for growth!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.