Our national Healthcare client whose offerings include Medicaid Management Information Systems, fiscal agent services, program integrity, care management, immunization registry, and eligibility services. They are looking to add a Managed File Transfer/Sterling Integrator Developer for a long-term assignment to their organization.
This is a full time contract role with the potential of FTE conversion (90 days) and offers a fully remote work schedule, permanently. Preference given to those who can onboard quickly. Due to industry requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- 4+ years IBM Sterling File Gateway/Managed File Transfer Development experience.
- IBM product knowledge: Managed File Transfer (MFT) mainly Sterling File Gateway (SFG) and IBM B2B Integrator (B2Bi).
- Experience developing customized Sterling Business Processes using GPM, BPML for both Inbound and Outbound slows to ensure proper Data Processing.
- Experience with SFG & B2Bi's dashboard GUI, trading partner setup screens, creating mailboxes, Static/Dynamic routing channels, and routing rules, and working with important logs.
- SFG/B2Bi's BPML, SQL, shell scripts (Korn), and Perl
- B2Bi's MAP coding language, Java, XSLT, Python, VB
- Experienced in PKI and other security standards, able to use Java Keytool to manage key stores
- Perform communication set ups for Trading Partners using to send and receive transactions using SFTP/FTP/AS2 protocols.
- Openssh & openssl experience in certificate & ssh key management process
- Very comfortable working in UNIX command line, know common UNIX commands.
- Proficiency in X12, Positional Flat Files (PFF), XML
- Experience participating in architecture planning discussion to support the process requirements.
- Familiarity with build/release processes and continuous integration.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software.
- Experience working with company application development policies and procedures.
- Experience working with company software and hardware products and related business issues that may impact overall business plans.
- Create Business and technical design documents as per the migration flow using System Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of IBM Sterling File Gateway.
- Familiar with healthcare x12 transactions (837, 834, 835, 270/271, 276/277), NCPDP 1.2, 3.0 and 4.5.
- Familiarity with data validation and translation/mapping software. Example: Edifecs Specbuilder.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills on multiple products.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly.
- Ability to work individually, self-starter, be assertive and embrace problem solving opportunities, but also be able to work as part of a team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected status
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.