We are seeking a 1st Shift Manufacturing Maintenance Technician for one of our globally leading manufacturing company's in Fairview, Pa.
Weekly Pay $$$Job Summary
- Perform proficiently in a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Office and department specific software.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Be responsible for recommending and maintaining supplies and materials needed by the maintenance department.
- Responsible for keeping all assigned areas in a safe, clean, and healthful condition.
- Will make recommendations and suggestions on improving areas of responsibility and other areas of the plant.
- Must be able to work within the maintenance department performing such duties as cleaning machines and equipment.
- Will provide services to new and used equipment and machines.
- Will perform job assignments from maintenance work requests and have filled out and signed off in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read several of the following: schematics, drawings, blue prints and instructions.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and various daily, weekly, and monthly checks as required by IRI, OSHA, EPA, and DER, as assigned.
- Will be responsible for supplying own personal tools necessary to perform job assignments.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.