Come join the team! This is a Direct-hire position including benefits, insurance, PTO, and more! A manufacturing supervisor is responsible for the oversight of a plants product production processes.
- Their duties include managing and altering manufacturing processes as needed, following schedules, and ensuring a certain quality is achieved.
- Accomplishes manufacturing results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Supervise employees
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Ability to visually inspect the product
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Problem-Solving Abilities.
- Analytical Skills.
- Time Management.
- Decision-Making Abilities.
??? High School Diploma or equivalent required
??? At least 4+ years of manufacturing experience required
??? Associate or Bachelor Degree is a plus
Apply now! Then call or text our recruiter at 713-295-0132!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.