We provide local staffing with a personal touch! Simply put, at Spherion we find people jobs and love what we do!
We are currently looking to hire Manufacturing Workers for many our clients located around Greater Columbia!
- Manufacturing & Production Associates
- Machine Operator Helpers & Machine Operators
- Quality Associates
Some reasons you might enjoy working in one of these positions:
-You thrive in a production focused environment where you can be a part of the product creation process
-You are looking for an opportunity to cross train to other areas of the manufacturing process
- You want to work at a reputable manufacturing facility that values you and your safety
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start dates!
- Opportunities available in downtown Columbia, Lexington, Pelion, Southeast Columbia, Northeast Columbia, Blythewood, Winnsboro, West Columbia, Elgin
- Variety of pay rates offered based on role, shift and experience. Overtime earning opportunity!
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
- Manufacturing, warehouse or production related experience is a plus but not required for all positions
- Prior experience with hand tools
- Attention to detail
- If you have prior assembly, inspection, loading, unloading, packing, picking, machine operation, operator, or general production experience we want to speak to you!
No Degree Required
- Safety focused
Apply and get hired today!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.