We are hiring immediately for Mold Setters for a company in Kenton, OH. Earn up to $18.00 an hour.
Responsibilities for the Mold Setters:
- This position ensures the efficient mold changes and operation of production equipment.
- Supports maintenance projects and repairs.
- Responsible for the assembly and disassembly of tooling.
- Responsible for press set-up after tooling changes.
- Changes tooling as required by the production schedule.
- Communicates tooling issues.
- Troubleshoots plant maintenance and safety issues if applicable.
- Informs appropriate individuals of maintenance item needed and maintains adequate supply.
- Supports and maintains preventative/predictive maintenance program (including documentation).
- Organizes and maintains the mold area.
- Other duties as necessary and as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements for the Mold Setters:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing / production environment
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge/experience in manufacturing processes, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and preventative maintenance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer application programs and good keyboarding skills
- Basic operating knowledge of foam molding processes and equipment
- Forklift operator certification
- Basic math skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits for the Mold Setters:
- Earn $18.00 an hour
- Work schedule is Sunday through Saturday with shift schedules between 8 to 12 hours daily.
- Normal work week is 40 hours.
- Full benefits once hired in
- No travel is expected for this position
Spherion offers ACA compliant health insurance once you start working! For additional details, please ask during your orientation with us!!
Apply today by filling out our online 'Apply Now' application at ApplyOhio.com and then calling the Spherion of Kenton office at (937) 565-4289!...