Looking for experienced NodeJS/Middlware developer who enjoys collaborating with a mighty team of engineers, designers, and product visionaries in transforming our legacy platform in to cloud based platform and innovate on latest technology, create awesome digital products that eases the work burden of our store employees and enhances shopping experience for our customers every day.
Location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Expertise in working with DevOps and Build pipelines.
- Expertise in development of Unit Test cases and Testing frameworks and scripting
- Experience in building solutions on top of AWS such as Lambda, API Gateway, ECS, S3 and others
- Knowledge of Node.JS concepts (Such as event loop, cluster, memory management)
- Experience working with enterprise technology platforms. Possess a strong technical background
- Strong experience of building RESTful web services
- Strong knowledge in NoSQL databases.
- Strong experience with development methodologies such as XP, Agile or SCRUM
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies including enterprise application integration, database design and configuration, web applications, operating platforms, security and networking.
- Familiarity with latest ECMA-Script specifications.
- Expertise in AWS technologies like CloudFront, SNS, SES, SQS, Cloud Formation
- Develop unit tests during the development process.
- Ability to drive design/architectural path
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and advisory skills
- Expertise in Node.JS development
- 5+ years development experience
- 3+ years Node.JS experience
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.