Spherion is seeking Machine Operators and Inspectors for a Midland manufacturing company! This is a full-time, temp-hire opportunity if a reliable attendance record has been demonstrated as well as a positive work ethic! Shift hours are: 1st: 6:00am - 2:00pm ($14/hr), 2nd: 2:00pm - 10:00pm ($14.70/hr), and 3rd: 10:00pm - 6:00am ($15.12/hr). Interested candidates should be able to work 2 or the 3 shifts to cover staffing needs. Most current openings are on 2nd/3rd shifts. Employees must be detail-oriented and able to closely follow a specific process. A High School Diploma/ GED is required as well as a consistent proven work history.
- Thorough inspection of parts as they are produced to identify any debris, defects, or malformed parts prior to the next stage in the process
- Placement of part on a press, matching to mold, smooth with hands, and use both hands to push two buttons to operate the machines
- Removal of finished part and place at the next point of operation
- Timely and accurate production or various parts and/or assemblies as assigned to individual efficiency standards, quality inspections, and respective ISO and safety requirements
- Excellent attention to detail needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work place
- Must be able to regularly stand and sit throughout the shift with regular walking, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting of up to 30Lbs
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Must comply with Spherion's Drug Free Workplace Policy and disclose relevant criminal history at the time of hire.
- Must attend a plant tour and witness position duties first-hand before starting the position.
Are you looking for consistent, full-time work in Midland? Look no further and apply today!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.