A Gladwin County manufacturing entity is seeking to expand their team! Packagers are needed at this time, mostly on off-shifts (2nd and 3rd shifts). Ideal candidates must possess a High School Diploma/ GED as well as to pass a pre-employment background check. This position involves working in a clean room, fully gowned. Employees will be wiping down product to ensure it is sterilized prior to packaging, so much be able to tolerate consistent use of alcohol wipes (pungent smell). This is an ongoing temporary position and may lead to a full-time hire in a different department if a reliable attendance record is demonstrated as well as a positive work ethic. Competitive benefits are available at that time!
Hours: 1st shift (8:00am - 4:30pm Monday- Friday), 2nd shift (4:00pm - 12:00am Monday - Friday), and 3rd shift: (12:00am - 8:30am Sunday -Thursday OR Monday - Friday ). Base compensation is $15/hr with $1 premium for off shift. ($16/hr)
- Inspects product for particulate and defects using a light-table.
- Hand-coil tubing and pack into bags.
- Packs a variety of parts and seals bags using electric sealer.
- Counts bags and boxes according to customer specifications.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directives closely.
- Ability to work in a full-gowned clean-room environment.
- Ability to follow repetitive tasks and requirements to complete necessary job requirements.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be subject to a pre-employment background check.
- Must be at least 18 years or age.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to demonstrate a reliable attendance record.
Are you interested in some FULL-TIME, consistent work in Gladwin County? Look no further and apply today!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.