Responsible for clerical duties of administrative office for agricultural commercial nursery.
Essential Functions -
1. Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail.
2. Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
3. Maintaining electronic and paper files.
4. Welcoming visitors entering the office in a professional manner.
5. Answering phone calls.
6. Provide information to visitors and callers and direct them accordingly.
7. Taking and delivering messages.
8. Prepare written correspondence as needed.
9. Coordinating maintenance and repair of office building and office equipment.
10. Contacting customers to confirm orders and keeping customers informed of order status.
11. Pickup and deliver supplies and other materials as needed.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
1. One to three years office and clerical experience is preferred.
2. Ability to speak, write and understand Spanish language is preferred.
1. Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent is required associate?s degree preferred.
2. Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
3. Proficient computer skills and use of software including, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel is required.
4. Ability to operate general office equipment.
5. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English language is required.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
7. Committed to providing excellent customer services and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply online at Spherion.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility). Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.