Spherion Staffing is actively recruiting for an office assistant to support a finance company in Montpelier.
This is a great entry level opportunity! Team oriented environment with potential for long term growth with our client!
This is a HYBRID Remote work opportunity - Three days onsite in Montpelier, two days remote.
- Review transactions to ensure that the transaction was complete, accurate and in line with internal and external requirements
- Assist with various tasks and functions that support larger operational teams
- Understand customer (internal and external) needs and requirements to execute effective quality control processes
- Implement quality assurance standards and assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry standards
- Depending on the area supported, this role may mail policy documents as necessary and in accordance with necessary requirements
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thorough and observant, with an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- Organized and driven
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to meet established deadlines; must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; strong interpersonal skills a must
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong problem solving skills
- Conscientious and responsible
- Relevant experience in a office environment is desired
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great team skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.