Spherion Gainesville, FL has a client looking for an Operations Manager to responsible for the management of the operational functions of the insurance billing team related to the performance of daily tasks associated with dental insurance billing and collection of monies due from third party payers in Gainesville, FL office. Let's get to work.
Temporary with possibility of a permanent position
Schedule: M-F, 8am - 5 pm
Salary: $24 - 26/hr DOE
Please email your resume to Lou Carlton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage the operational functions of the insurance billing team related to the performance of daily tasks associated with insurance billing and collection of monies due from third party payers
- Train and monitor the insurance team to ensure that all claims are correctly billed and collected in a timely manner
- Insurance claim follow up, except for CDBS, OMFS (medical), FMAX (medical)
- Monitor insurance aging report and ensures that billing staff are following up on outstanding claims
- Assist billing staff with claim resolution as needed
- Work insurance denials primarily for DMD, RPER, RPRO, ROPR, REND, NCEF and Wildlight clinics
- When necessary, serves as backup for each insurance position on the team for various duties such
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Associates degree
- 4+ years in a Medical Insurance billing role
- Dental insurance billing experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Are you ready to start your next career? Please click here https://www.spherion.com/apply/75796/ apply or call 352-378-2300 to inquire about our job opportunities.
We offer Medical, Dental, 401(k) and bonuses! We pay weekly!
Spherion Gainesville, FL is a drug free workplace.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.