Spherion Mid Ohio, in partnership with The JM Smucker Company, is seeking an Order Fulfillment Specialist to monitor orders, conduct data analysis, and ensure customer shipping deadlines are properly met. This is a contract position that will support the Smucker Customer Logistics division in Orrville, Ohio. There is opportunity for permanent hire for the right candidate.
The Specialist will work out of an Order Management System, managing order information to identify potential pricing issues, inventory problems, shipping discrepancies, and upcoming deadlines. The Specialist should have strong attention to detail and the ability to identify priorities for time sensitive tasks.
- Analyze customer orders daily to ensure accurate pricing, ordering constraints, and sourcing locations to maximize supply chain efficiencies for both the customer and Smucker
- Review customer orders and collaborate with internal supply chain teams to identify opportunities at Smucker Distribution Centers to maximize customer case fill rates
- Maintain customer supply chain scorecard information to monitor KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and provide the root cause and corrective action when goals are not met
- Conduct data analysis to identify cost savings and opportunities that drive continuous improvement benefitting Smucker and the customer
- Collaborate cross functionally to monitor the performance of third-party freight carriers and warehouse service providers to meet/exceed customer and Smucker service goals
- Bachelor's Degree required, Business or Supply Chain degree is preferred
- 1-3 years of related business experience is preferred (Client experience preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of successful prioritization to focus on key value-added activities
- Strong leadership skills including interpersonal capabilities – the ability to engage and influence- Analytical experience in managing complex business situations and achieving objectives
- Data visualization tool experience a plus (i.e. Spotfire, Tableau)
- Proficient in MS Excel, including V-lookup, pivot table, and formulas
- Data analysis, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Bachelor's degree is required. Business or Supply Chain degree is preferred.
Pay: $20-22/hour (approximately $41,600-45,760 annually)
Schedule/Location: This position offer is full time (40 hours/week), Monday – Friday, office hours. This position offers a hybrid work schedule. You will have the opportunity to work a combination of days remotely and in the office at the Smucker Orrville campus, most likely 75% remote and 25% in the office. Apply now to learn more about Spherion's career-building opportunities with The JM Smucker Company. There is opportunity for permanent hire for the right candidate.