Spherion Staffing of Bellefontaine/Kenton, OH is looking for Quality Operations Clerks. Earn up to $16.55 an hour.
The Quality Clerk is responsible for ensuring established quality standards are maintained within the contract with the primary goal of increasing quality, safety, accuracy and process efficiency.
- Follow work instructions as set out by the QA Supervisor and EQS-Quality Manager
- Verify incoming, in-process and outgoing product to customer requirements
- Validate parts and materials to blueprint and all required specifications by utilizing approved meteorology methods and maintain calibration standards
- Record inspection results and maintain accurate record filing systems
- Perform stock purges on nonconforming product as identified and directed by the customer
- Maintain quality performance data supporting QA Metrics tracking and performance improvement
- Key Working Relationships
- Meet and exceed customers’ expectations while working in a professional manner
- Promote the company Environment Quality, Safety and Corporate Sustainability policies
- Support, motivate and assist other team members in maintaining Quality Assurance standards
- Positively interact with customers, suppliers, peers and employees influencing positive results
Education & Experience
- Minimum two years related experience.
- High School Degree or GED required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum one year industry experience preferred
- Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- ISO 9000 Quality Standards
- Inventory management systems
- Validation of parts and materials to blue print specifications
- Measurement and calibration process inspections
- Exposure to statistical and weld inspection/validation
- OHSA and WHIMIS
- Third Party Warehousing
- Materials Management
- Customer Service
Compensation & Benefits:
- $16.55 ($16.25 plus $0.30 for shift differential)
- Full benefits once hired on
Spherion offers ACA compliant health insurance once you start working! For additional details, please ask during your virtual interview with us!
Interested candidates need to fill out our online application and then call the office at (937) 565-4289 for further assistance....