Spherion Staffing is currently seeking Package Handlers in Thief River Falls, MN. Successful candidates in this role should be highly reliable, be self motivated, driven and possess a positive attitude.
- Sort packages from conveyor, pallet or cart to the appropriate staging area
- Use scanning device to scan each box for proper tracking
- Help load sorted and scanned packages to the appropriate trailer
- Perform picking/packing duties in efficient and safe manner
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
- Attention to detail
- 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Experience using a RF device (scanner) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience preferred
- Ability to lift packages of various sizes
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel, pull and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
1st shift: 6a-2:30p
2nd shift: 2:30p-11p
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.