We are hiring a Packaging Associate to join a client's team in Knightdale! This is a great opportunity to join dynamic organization and start a career! In this critical role, you will be responsible for preparing and shipping products to clients. Learn more below and apply today! This position will kick off ASAP!
- Install protective wrap and packaging materials on electrical equipment
- Work from a scissor-lift during packaging activities
- Participate in 5S, Lean, and efficiency initiatives as appropriate
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Familiar with using tools and general warehouse equipment preferred
- Relevant work experience in warehouse and/or manufacturing preferred
No Degree Required
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to work up to 12-hour shifts, weekends as needed
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull equipment up to 50 lbs
Apply online and call our office! Ask for Jose or Joy. 919-873-5588
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.