Spherion Ogden is looking for experienced machine operators to join our client's team in the Ogden BDO.
Swings 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm Monday - Friday
*Weekend OT as required by business needs
Pay: $18 - $23 DOE + $1 shift differential
* Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment related to the packaging process, including: room and equipment cleanliness, machinery setup, product verification
* Verifies that proper documentation is completed accurately, timely, and properly filed.
* Accurate and timely recording of materials received, product produced, scrap, and excess.
* Noticing and communicating opportunities to improve the current process.
* All other duties assigned as needed.
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
* Great attention to detail
* Stable work history
* Interest in cross training
* Prior pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
No Degree Required
* Good mechanical skills are a must.
* Able to comprehend and act on detail written work instructions
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instruction manuals.
* Must wear personnel protective equipment as needed
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds and maneuver 200 pounds.
* The operator is required to understand and uphold high quality standards.
* Must be able to understand, speak, read and write in English.
* Earn holiday and PTO pay from day one.
* Health benefits available after 30 days.
* Monthly attendance incentives
* Second chance employer
* DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Apply today! Text keyword NUTRITION to 801-825-1100 if you have any questions. Or give us a call and one of our recruiters will assist you
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.