Spherion Ogden is looking for individuals with prior leadership experience to join our client's team in the Ogden BDO.
The Available Shifts are:
Days 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday - Friday
Swings 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm Monday - Friday
*Weekend OT as required by business needs
Pay: $20-- $25-DOE + $1 shift differential
This is a direct-hire opportunity. What that means is that you will be hired on directly with this company and be eligible for Holiday pay and PTO accruing day 1, and will be eligible for Health insurance after your first 30 days, and then the 1st of the month. You will be eligible for 401K after 90 days with a 4% match.
We are looking for people who are in search of long-term employment and looking to embark on a new career and are committed to great attendance.
They do have scheduled overtime from time to time. Once you are offered a position, you will receive an option to be on A team, which would work Saturdays, or B Team, which would work Sundays. When you work a mandatory OT shift, you will receive an additional $5/hr, on top of your OT rate. If you have perfect attendance w/ for the month, you will get a $500 bonus, on top of the OT Pay. If you choose to work both days, you have a chance to double your attendance bonus to $1000 a month.
* Assists in the supervision of personnel on shift in performing operations according to sound operating
principles and company policies and procedures.
* Perform QA processes as need on various products
* Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment across all lines.
* Trains, evaluates, and reviews operators as required.
* Ensures that established policies, rules, regulations, and procedures are followed.
* Verifies that proper documentation is completed accurately, timely, and properly filed.
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
* Great attention to detail
* Stable work history
* Interest in cross training
* Prior pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
No Degree Required
* Previous manufacturing leadership experience required.
* Ability to use and understand production and inventory control software and standard office software such
as spreadsheets, e-mail, and word processors.
* Must be able to understand gram and kilo scales.
* Able to lift 30 pounds repeatedly, 50 pounds frequently, and 75 + pounds with assistance, on a daily basis.
* Must be able to understand, speak, read and write in English.
* Earn holiday and PTO pay from day one.
* Health benefits available after 30 days.
* Monthly attendance incentives
* Second chance employer
* DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Apply today! Text keyword NUTRITION to 801-825-1100 if you have any questions. Or give us a call and one of our recruiters will assist you
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.