- Pack in a safe manner an efficient manner while maintaining highest quality.
- Safety- complies with all written and verbal safety rules of the plant and the department assigned to.
- This is to include use of the proper personal protective equipment.
- Read docket daily and at all order changes to ensure the proper product is being packed.
- Must maintain cleanliness and orderliness in their assigned areas.
- Must be able to pack and inspect efficiently on the line trained on and surrounding areas when their machine is down.
- Label for the current job as well as upcoming job changes ensuring accuracy.
- Complete proper quality bag check every fifteen minutes.
- Must be able to properly read and understand how to work the scales in the production department.
- Demonstrate the ability to safely use a hot melt gun.
- Properly work a calculator.
- Show the proper use of a hand jack for product movement.
- Must show how to properly use a tape gun.
- Must be able to pack and inspect efficiently on at least two sets of product lines.
- Take it upon themselves to ensure that needed product is being ordered for their machines without operator or supervisors help.
- Must be able to properly fill out the Daily Production/Check sheet.
Weekly pay + guaranteed benefits!
Apply directly at https://www.spherionpajobs.com/apply.php or call us at 814.238.4244