We are looking to hire a part time Payroll Specialist with a potential opportunity for a permanent hire with an amazing company in Raleigh! Onsite in the beginning and flexibility to be 60% in office and 40% remote . 20-25 hours a week.
- Responsible for supporting the bi-weekly UKG Ready payroll process.
- Maintain timecard/timesheet records; assist with preparation of federal and state tax forms and W-2?s.
- Process employee expense reimbursements.
- Responsible for storage and retrieval of payroll documents.
- Maintain various Excel spreadsheets related to deductions, benefits, and other payroll data.
- Respond to incoming calls and emails from employees and branch staff. Serves as a resource for branch staff.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Great with numbers
- Great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives
- High School Diploma
Please apply for immediate consideration and further information.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.