No Experience Required!! 2nd Chance Opportunity Employer!! Get Paid Weekly!! Access to Spherion Benefits & Local & National Discount Programs!!
Schedule: Monday - Friday
1st Shift - 7:00am-3:30pm
2nd Shift - 12:30pm-9:00pm
Part Time Shift - 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Warehouse is set up for high production in picking. All work orders are organized for pickers to pull items in order of order sheet, pass on to Checkers to verify items picked against final work order in the computer system, and will pick any missing pieces before sending to the Packer to package & prepare for shipping.
All associates will be cross trained between all three positions. Although you may be selected to work in one main area, you are expected to cross train and work in areas as the plant manager needs to meet shipping deadlines.
- Works independently
- Must be able to read work orders and pick items accordingly throughout the warehouse
- By the 31st day, you should be able to pick close to or more than 1,000 pieces a day
- All picked items will be boxed individually according to the work order for the checking station to verify
- Work independently to verify all pieces on work orders have been picked accordingly.
- Responsible for picking any missing pieces to complete the work order.
- Use a computer to work from electronic work order.
- Use handheld scanner to scan picked items to confirm against work order.
- Pick and scan any missing pieces to ensure completion.
- Once electronic work order has been completed, mark complete in computer to invoice the customer and print a shipping label.
- Completed work orders and labels will be passed down to the Packer for packaging and shipping.
- Works alongside of Checkers to ensure products are packaged according to the work order.
- Seal and label all packages.
- Prepare shipping pallet for pick up.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Ability to operate the basic functions of a computer, such as printing and order look-up
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work in an environment that is not climate controlled
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours per day
No Degree Required
No Resume? No Problem!!
No Experience Required!! 2nd Chance Employer!!
- No previous warehouse experience necessary
- Excellent history of attendance and communication
- Good work ethic and positive attitude
- Retail and cashier background is preferred
- No drug screening or Background checks required to start working
*Employees must note that the environment is a drug free workplace, and while on site you are subject to random drug testing*
Interested in this position? Here's how to apply:
Click the APPLY button on this job posting
- Call or text 352-796-6000
- Attend one of the weekly OPEN HOUSE events | every Monday and Wednesday | 8:30am-10:00am | Spherion Staffing | 33 Ponce de Leon Blvd | Brooksville FL 34601
- Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spherion Employees are eligible for the following benefits after 45 days of continuous employment:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Short-Term disability Insurance
- Discount programs such as : gyms, travel, health, cell phone coverage, and more
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.