- Prepare and set up fabricated equipment parts for wash cycle (may require the use of a forklift for large
and/or heavy parts) then paint cycle.
- Test chemicals to maintain proper levels in wash tank
- Stage the washed parts for powder coating
- Cleaning of equipment parts to meet customer delivery schedules
- Ensure that quantities of parts are correct to complete machine runs
- Keep powder room maintained and in good operating condition.
- Other duties as assigned (including substituting for Production Washer either on a scheduled rotating
basis or as needed due to vacations, illness, etc.)
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Measuring skills
- Incumbent shall have a high school diploma or equivalent and prior relevant work experience or vocational
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.