Spherion Staffing is currently hiring machine operators in Detroit Lakes, MN. Both 1st and 2nd shifts are available. Ideal candidates will have machine operation experience and the ability to read blue prints.
- Operate press brake machine to bend parts per specified order
- Use measuring tools such as caliper, tape measure, protractor, scales
- Consistently lift parts from waist to chest level varying in weight
- Ability to recognize tooling changes and different setups needed to fulfill requirements of job
- Quality check products and finished pieces to customer specificity
- Maintain clean and uncluttered work space
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
- Ability to work independently and as a team to get job done
- Read and apply print reading to customer specifications
- Ability to work safety and effectively operate press brake controls
- Ability to stand, twist, bend for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Mon - Fri 6am - 2:15pm
Mon - Thurs 2:15pm - 12:30am
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.