Do you have a real hands on approach to learning? Are you mechanically inclined and would like to get into a trade?
Come speak to Spherion about a FANTASTIC long term opportunity to join the print industry!
- Responsible for operating a large newspaper press
- Prepare and maintain printing press machine
- Install and adjust printing plates accordingly
- Loading and feeding paper into the machine
- Consistently ensure the quality of the final printed piece
- Preparing, operating and maintaining the offset press and operating folders
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 3:00 AM
- Previous press operating experience is preferred
- Knowledge of operating a jaw folder is favored
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to stand on feet for 10 hour shifts
- Required to lift 25-50lbs
- Available to be trained during the days (3-6 weeks) and work during nights after training
Give Spherion a call at 301-694-7700 to schedule an interview and learn more information about this full time position!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.